The Peak District has some of the best places to climb and also some fantastic views across the valley. Rock Climbing is an activity in which participants climb up and down a natural rock face. A number of climbs will be set up to test different levels of abilities. The instructor will take you through the safety briefing and then you will be ready to climb! Throughout the session will begin to learn the basic and more advanced techniques of climbing and enjoy the challenge of trying to reach the summit on each attempt.
This activity is great for groups, helps to encourage and challenge each other’s abilities.
Rock Climbing can be combined with an additional activity, for example Caving, Rock Climbing, Mountain Biking, Rock Scramble or Stream Walk, if you wish to book a full day in the Peak District.
Our most popular package is a full day of activities, normally lasting seven hours. This also includes;
- FREE mini-bus transportation from Chesterfield, or we can meet you at the first activity venue.
- Choose two of the following activities, Rock Climbing, Caving, Abseiling, Mountain Biking, Rock Scramble or Stream Walk. (We also offer High Rope Course, but there would be an additional fee per person to pay for this activity).
- All activity and safety equipment made available for each participant.
- Experienced and qualified instructor.
- Our pricing policy is simple with no hidden fees or VAT to add to the total price.
- Total booking fee from £199.00 (Maximum of 8 participants).
We do also offer one activity / half day packages and larger group ratios, please Contact Go-Extreme for further details.