The Peak District offers a wide diversity of great off road biking opportunities. We can offer different levels of mountain biking from low level trails or more technical and physical challenges.
Mountain bike rides will initially take place on easier prepared trails, to access group ability and safety management reasons, before moving onto more challenging conditions. During a ride the instructor may introduce and demonstrate a range of useful cycling skills or use play and games to promote better handling skills. Our longer rides demand a reasonable standard of personal fitness. Participants will need a sense of commitment to complete some rides, given the remote situations that some journeys enjoy.
Mountain Biking can be combined with an additional activity, for example Caving, Rock Climbing, Rock Scramble or Stream Walk, if you wish to book a full day in the Peak District.
We also offer Mountain Biking rides around Sherwood Forest, if you wish to do a full days biking around some of the best routes in the Midlands. (You will need to meet the Instructor there for this activity).
Our most popular package is a full day of activities, normally lasting seven hours. This also includes;
- FREE mini-bus transportation from Chesterfield, or we can meet you at the first activity venue.
- Choose two of the following activities, Caving, Abseiling, Rock Climbing, Rock Scramble or Stream Walk. (We also offer High Rope Course, but there would be an additional fee per person to pay for this activity).
- All activity and safety equipment made available for each participant. (Bikes provided, or bring your own!).
- Experienced and qualified instructor.
- Our pricing policy is simple with no hidden fees or VAT to add to the total price.
- Total booking fee from £199.00 (Maximum of 8 participants)
We do also offer one activity / half day packages and larger group ratios, please Contact Go-Extreme for further details.