You have a fantastic range of caves and mines in the Peak District to choose from. This is great, so you are able to make a group decision on the level of cave or mine you wish to explore, whether it’s a walk through an old mine, or a more advanced cave system!
Here at Go-Extreme we work with some of the best caving instructors available and their knowledge and experience will not only guide you through safely, but you will get to learn everything about the history, how it was formed and the key features.
Caving can be combined with an additional activity, for example Abseiling, Rock Climbing, Mountain Biking, Rock Scramble or Stream Walk, if you wish to book a full day in the Peak District.
Our most popular package is a full day of activities, normally lasting seven hours. This also includes;
- FREE mini-bus transportation from Chesterfield, or we can meet you at the first activity venue.
- Choose two of the following activities, Caving, Abseiling, Rock Climbing, Mountain Biking, Rock Scramble or Stream Walk. (We also offer High Rope Course, but there would be an additional fee per person to pay for this activity).
- All activity and safety equipment made available for each participant.
- Experienced and qualified instructor.
- Our pricing policy is simple with no hidden fees or VAT to add to the total price.
- Total booking fee from £199.00 (Maximum of 8 participants).
We do also offer one activity / half day packages and larger group ratios, please Contact Go-Extreme for further details.