Abseiling is the technique used to descend a cliff-face or high building. We have many options and venues available for us to offer you this exciting adventure activity. After setup, safety check and instructor briefing, you will be clipped on the rope and away you go! You’re always in control the whole time and you descend the cliff / bridge at your own pace. You will also be attached to a safety rope and the instructor monitors your progress until you reach the bottom. Everything is extremely safe but this activity isn’t without excitement! Chances are you’re going to be scared stepping over the edge!
Abseiling can be combined with an additional activity, for example Caving, Rock Climbing, Mountain Biking, Rock Scramble or Stream Walk, if you wish to book a full day in the Peak District.
Our most popular package is a full day of activities, normally lasting seven hours. This also includes;
- FREE mini-bus transportation from Chesterfield, or we can meet you at the first activity venue.
- Choose two of the following activities, Abseil, Caving, Rock Climbing, Mountain Biking, Rock Scramble or Stream Walk. (We also offer High Rope Course, but there would be an additional fee per person to pay for this activity).
- All activity and safety equipment made available for each participant.
- Experienced and qualified instructor.
- Our pricing policy is simple with no hidden fees or VAT to add to the total price.
- Total booking fee from £199.00 (Maximum of 8 participants).
There are other packages, instructor(s) / participation ratios available, please Contact Go-Extreme for further details.